Terms & Conditions
Here at Collars4Afrcia our customer satisfaction is very important to us. Before we can accept a return please read our terms and conditions policy.
Limitation of Liability
Collars4Africa shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential injury which might arise from your use of our collars.
Return and exchange
If you need you need to return your collars and want to receive a refund please read below.
- Your collar will be fully refunded and returned if your order was shipped within 21 days from date on which you ordered it.
- The product does not need to be in its original packaging.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be available if you are in South Africa.
- After the 21 days has passed we can offer a gift card to be used at a later stage.
Please fill in the section below and in the message section please say "Return and exchange", your order number and what collars you would like to return e.g. Return and exchange #645363 Large Protea collar.
Repairs and returns from damages
If your collar has been damaged and you would like to get it fixed or exchanged:
- You will have to pay for the shipping fee to get your collar to us or if you live in the Cape Town area we can have one of our team members collect the product from you.
- Based on the level of damage, our team will assess how much it will cost to fix the product and send you a quote to repair accordingly.
Please fill in the section below and in the message section please say "Repairs", "what collar you need to get repaired" and if you live in the Cape Town area please give us your address e.g. Repairs, broken buckle #645363 Large Protea collar, based in Cape Town, 2 Erin Road, Rondebosch.
One of your team members will be in touch.